Modern Slavery Policy
1. Industria Personnel Services Ltd is committed to developing and adopting a proactive approach to help eliminate modern slavery, human trafficking, forced labour, and similar human rights abuses.
2. Industria Personnel Services Ltd is committed to ensuring that its staff and any workers it supplies (directly or indirectly) are not subject to behaviour or threats that may amount to modern slavery, human trafficking, forced labour, and similar human rights abuses.
3. Industria Personnel Services Ltd provides appropriate training and awareness information for all of its staff.
4. Any staff, workers or other parties are strongly encouraged to report any concerns or suspicions that they might have to Industria’s Modern Slavery Team email@example.com
5. Reports surrounding these issues are taken extremely seriously by our board of directors and Compliance Managers, who are committed to ensuring that all investigations shall be prompt and effective. If our investigations reveal any issues, we are committed to taking appropriate action, including but not limited to:
6. We regularly monitor our risks in this area through the use of relevant key performance indicators, including:
7. As part of our efforts in this area, we publish a modern slavery statement on an annual basis.
8. We would also recommend reading this in conjunction with our other policies, including our:
This policy was adopted on 29th March 2019 after being agreed by our board of directors and Compliance Managers It is reviewed annually
This statement is made pursuant to section 54(1) of the Modern Slavery Act 2015 and Constitutes our group’s Slavery Act2015 and Constitutes our groups slavery and human trafficking statement for the current financial year