Warehouse Team Leader
Industria Personnel Services Ltd are advertising on behalf of our Client this is a Permanent role.
About Our Client
Our client is a long-standing technology expert and market leader for sophisticated and novel applications in sealing technology and electric mobility solutions worldwide. With its unique materials and technology expertise, the company is a proven supplier for demanding products and applications, as well as a development and service partner to customers in the automotive industries and in general.
• Assisting the coordination and control of warehouse operations to support on time delivery to the customer, achievement of warehouse KPI’s and support material availability into the warehouse.
• Assisting the coordination and control of inventory management within the warehouse including counting and inventory obsolescence management.
• Leading and supporting a team to achieve critical warehouse objectives including health and safety procedures, KPI’s and routine SAP processes to achieve best practice.
• Development and optimization of SAP for warehouse activities and improvement of inventory accuracy.
• Supporting and liaising with Warehouse Manager, Replenishment and customer service teams to achieve customer delivery targets.
• Ensuring all people entering the warehouse follow company Health & Safety procedures to ensure a safe working environment.
• Developing and supporting the promotion of continuous improvement projects within the warehouse.
• Ensuring all dispatches meet customer requirements (labels, quantities etc) in order to minimize customer returns / complaints. Also that the incoming goods are received in a good condition or the correct procedures are followed for damaged / incorrect deliveries.
• KPI monitoring, leading team meetings, presenting project proposals and results and deputising the warehouse manager in his absence.
• Recognise strengths and needs within the warehouse team and perform annual appraisals.
The successful applicant will have / be:
• Previous Supervisory experience is essential minimum 1 years’ experience.
• SAP knowledge an advantage but not essential.
• Health & Safety awareness & understanding of warehouse operations and equipment with the ability to prioritise workload effectively.
• Forklift & Reach Truck licenses are preferred and essential and Microsoft office skills are essential.
Start date – Immediate
Location of work – Rugby
Hours –37.5hrs per week 08:30 - 17:00 Monday – Thursdays 08:00 - 13:00 Fridays
Pay – Competitive Salary
Apply for This Job
If you feel this job opportunity is the right one for you- Please use the apply link!
We will review your application as soon as possible and contact you if you are successful.