Logistics Operational Administrator
Industria Personnel Services Ltd are advertising on behalf of our Client successful applicant will be employed directly by the client.
Provider of chilled and ambient food logistics and storage services. Oakland International are an internationally based business with local locations in Bardon and Corby.
To provide administrative support to our various warehouse teams, including accurately processing Goods In and / or Dispatch orders through the Oakland stock system, whether manual or via electronic data interchange (EDI). To provide exceptional service levels towards Oakland partners.
· To accurately input any manual orders onto a Warehouse Management System (WMS) as per each partners requirements and record the relevant order number on the hard copy.
· To process through any EDI orders through to the WMS, monitor any stock shortages and allocate stock according to each client’s needs.
· Completion of pallet labels, according to the relevant transport requirements, print and make available in time for the warehouse / dispatch team to attach to the pallets in order that the vehicles leave the premises in a timely manner.
· Completion of shipping notices as per each partners specifications, completing the relevant daily serial shipping container codes for each depot, ensuring the information is attached to the relevant delivery notes.
· To ensure all delivery notes are updated daily and accurately input information into the Oakland in-house system.
· Take ownership of partner telephone and email queries as and when required, dealing with issues professionally and efficiently.
· Any other administration duties relevant to the customers’ requirements.
Location of work – Bardon, Coalville
Employment - Contract
Hours of work – Flexibility requires between hours of 05:00- 17:00 –Weekened working required
Pay – £22k
Apply for This Job
If you feel this job opportunity is the right one for you- Please use the apply link!