Logistics Account Co-Ordinator and Customer Service Role
Industria Personnel Services Ltd are advertising on behalf of our Client successful applicant will be employed directly by the client.
Provider of chilled and ambient food logistics and storage services. Oakland International are an internationally based business with local locations in Bardon and Corby.
To be the Key Contact for nominated Accounts and end destination. To ensure excellent communication exists between all parties and to anticipate problems and solve them, ensure all relevant account details are kept up to date and accurate, to monitor performance of the account and enable profitable growth and customer retention, providing updates through weekly calls, monthly review meetings and quarterly performance and ideas meetings.
· Be proactive in managing key accounts end to end
· Build and maintain excellent customer relationships
· Provide Performance Reports, which will incorporate monthly KPIs, and new initiative ideas.
· Participate in monthly and quarterly reviews to discuss performance, operational brief compliance and share new idea opportunities.
· Attend events, exhibitions and supply chain seminars to gain a better understanding of the industry and to promote Oakland International in a professional manner
· Conduct Root Cause Analysis of reoccurring issues and in conjunction with the relevant team members implement a corrective action to prevent a reoccurrence, focusing on availability.
· Liaise with clients to inform them of any non-compliance to Oakland’s procedures and end destinations.
· Evaluate PODs weekly and identify possible claims
· Coordinate the End of Month Stock Checks, where applicable in conjunction with the relevant department head and report back internally on performance of the team. If there is a representative on site for any Month End checks you will be need to be present.
· Monitor and control the use of resource in a cost effective manner.
· Actively seek training in the respective areas to enhance flexibility
· Monthly/ Quarterly checks on inbound compliance, to include arrival times, pallet presentation and labelling.
· Build an understanding of the logistics team and be their single point of contact.
· Review daily adjustment reports and ensure that investigations take place as required
· Set up daily issues tracker and produce weekly reports
· Pass customer claims to Customer Services Department to be logged
· Prepare weekly/ monthly KPI information to customer
You will need to have previous experience working within an admin role in a warehouse environment.
Location of work – Bardon, Coalville
Employment - Contract
Hours of work – Flexibility requires between hours of 05:00- 17:00 –Weekened workinf required
Pay – £25-£27k
Apply for This Job
If you feel this job opportunity is the right one for you- Please use the apply link!