Ref #: Quality & Technical
Management Jobs > Operations Manager
East Midlands > Coalville, Leicestershire, England
Quality and Technical Manager
Industria Personnel Services Ltd are advertising on behalf of our Client successful applicant will be employed directly by Client.
This position is for an IMMEDIATE START. Applicants must be available within the next 2 weeks.
A market leader in Logistics for Chilled food and Storage opening a brand new site at Bardon.
Lead the site quality and technical function ensuring all QMS systems are compliant with BRC
and legislation requirements. Works closely with the Head of Supply Chain Compliance & Accreditation to ensure consistency within the Oakland Group.
- Responsible for preventing any food safety incidents by putting adequate systems in place.
- Lead on site technical compliance ensuring compliance against BRC and legislation requirements.
- Facilitate and Lead all site audits.
- Manage internal auditing schedule, pest control, allergens and all QMS systems.
- Ensure all site procedures are managed, reviewed and implemented with relevant departments.
- Ensure clear and controlled document control system to support the needs of the business.
- Maintain all site technical procedures and policy’s ensuring clear review process.
- Ensure the operational process and production of finished goods is appropriately controlled, via HACCP, to ensure compliance with food safety and legal standards.
- Ensure that technical governance is in place to deliver audit compliance with respect to internal, external, legal and customer requirements.
- Liaise with external service providers to ensure that all received goods are appropriately controlled, via HACCP, and comply with food safety and legal standards.
- Develop, implement and manage an appropriate quality assurance system.
- Supporting with delivery of key departmental KPI’s.
- Correct accreditation for the site to suit the customers’ needs.
- Implement / maintain KPI reporting system for Technical site function.
- To participate fully in the Company’s Personal Performance and Development process and to undertake training and development relevant to your job.
- To contribute to the development of a respectful and mutually supportive working environment.
- Support the General Manager to monitor and control the use of resource in a cost-effective manner.
- Encourage team members to develop and learn, ensuring the team are trained in respective areas to enhance the flexibility of the company.
- Build working relationships with colleagues both within the department and throughout the company.
The Successful Applicant will have/ be:
- Qualified to a relevant Food Science, Food Technology or Microbiological degree or equivalent or 5 years relevant experience in a similar role.
- Level 3 HACCP certified.
- Level 2 Health and Safety
- Level 2 Food Safety
- Audit Qualified
Location of work – Bardon, Coalville
Hours of work – Between 0830-1730pm Monday – Friday
Pay – Depending on experience
Apply for This Job
If you think you’ve got what it takes to work for a fast paced, entrepreneurial, customer focused company - Please use the apply link!
We will review your application as soon as possible and contact you if you are successful.