We are currently looking for a Warehouse Administrator ( AGY ) to join the team based at our busy automotive client based on Minworth Industrial estate
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within our client's team at the forefront of the Global Trading Division for a world class automotive manufacturers. This role is a temp to perm position with fantastic opportunities to grow and develop within a well known company.
Weekly hours: 20.9 hours per week or 2 days
Holiday: based on the working days/hours up to 23 per year + bank holiday (if full time)
Skills, experience and qualifications required ;
- Confident, good communication skills and telephone manner
- 2-3 years experience in administration with ability to handle problem resolution in timely manner
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to communicate at all levels
- Proficiency on computers and Microsoft Office products.
- Customer service oriented
- Ability to work to targets and under pressure
- One year of work experience performing basic human resources, payroll, customer service, or general office duties.
Many duties will involve ;
- Providing Daily support to shift Manager, operations Manager ,staff and HR.
- Managing staff files and training records
- Issuing and managing access cards and lockers for staff
- Maintains supplies by checking stock to determine inventory levels; anticipating requirements
- Placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt; stocking items.
- Creating and Updating spreadsheets
- Taking incoming calls, correspondence and responds independently when possible
- General Admin duties
- Answers routine inquiries and performs public contact duties involving the collection, verification, and/or dissemination of human resources information on various topics such as testing, records, wages, and procedures on absences, hiring procedures and policies and procedures.
- Reviews applications and interviews applicants. Assists with various activities such as recruitment, orientation sessions, and applicant testing.
- Gathers information for and assists with preparation of reports.
- Composes and distributes correspondence and or letters that require a knowledge of established departmental procedures.
- May develop, maintain, analyze and/or assist with various human resources activities and procedures.
- May prepare, process, and assist payroll and payroll related records.
- Acts as the primary point of contact and receptionist for the facility.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Conform to the processes and requirements of the synchronized management system.
- Achieve effectiveness of the synchronized management system by following the Quality Policy and meeting company objectives.
We are looking for someone who is a confident communicator and able to prioritise their workload and work independently. In return we offer a great bright modern work environment with free onsite parking. Excellent facilities and u