Ref #: PROD
Technical Jobs > PCB Assembly
West Midlands > Coventry, West Midlands, England
£8.84 - 10.41 per hour
We have a vacancy for a production assistant for a night shift, reporting into and giving full support to the Night Shift Supervisor,
To be considered for this role, you must be able to:
- Work in an established team to build car products as required.
- Liaise with both Nightshift & Dayshift Supervisors to achieve required tasks.
- Work within required deadlines to complete required tasks (training provided) as directed by the Night Shift Supervisor.
- Ensure high standards of workmanship are maintained across all product built and that all manufacturing and quality specifications are met.
- Read and interpret technical drawings.
- Ensure all relevant Health and Safety regulations are adhered to.
The candidate should ideally possess the following attributes (Qualifications/Skills/Competencies):
- Previous relevant experience of building automotive related product.
- Experience of ERP software within a production context, preferably AX although training will be given.
- Team player able to contribute to the team achieving business targets.
- Ability to work under pressure and achieve challenging deadlines.
- Can do attitude.
- Flexible working approach.
- Responsible and reliable working attitude
- Please apply online